Guidelines to Authors updated
- A manuscript will be considered for publication only if the work detailed therein adheres to the Consensus Author Guidelines on Animal Ethics and Welfare for Veterinary Journals developed by the International Association of Veterinary Editors. The authors should clearly indicate in the manuscript that such guidelines have been followed in addition to stating that the experiment was conducted in accordance with national laws.
- The authors should clearly state that the manuscript has not been previously published, nor has it been submitted to another journal for consideration (or an explanation must be provided in Comments to the Editor).
- All manuscripts submitted will be evaluated for plagiarism with an appropriate software.
- All authors are obliged to provide retractions or corrections of mistakes, if required.
- Publishers and editors will take any measures to identify and prevent the publication of papers where research misconduct has occurred.
- In the event that the Journal’s publisher or editors are made aware of any allegation of research misconduct, they will deal with allegations appropriately.
- In case of a proven misconducted published study, the publisher and the editors will retract it and signify it as "retracted".